PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
AGRITOURISM LE MANCIANE DI VIANELLO GALDINO
Via Di Lio Piccolo, 29
30013 Cavallino – Treporti, Venice
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU Regulation, No. 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Controller informs that your personal data are processed in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency for informational and pre-contractual purposes requested by you (by way of example: requests for information, obtaining offers and quotes, receiving benefits and offers). In case of contract establishment, you may also request us to register in the restricted area of our site to obtain other specific information such as price lists, manuals, catalogs etc.
The data you provide may be processed, only with your explicit consent, to send you communications of a commercial/promotional nature .
Personal Data will be processed for statistical analysis and direct marketing purposes, anonymously, as better specified by the cookies policy. Therefore, these are legitimate and necessary treatments to ensure a service that meets your expectations. Personal Data will be kept for the duration of the services you requested or for longer periods only if required by regulations. At any time, you may exercise your rights under articles 15-22 of the GDPR by using the contact details of the Controller given in this document.
Users are granted the rights set forth in Articles 15 ff. of the EU Regulation, no. 2016/679 and in particular to ask the Holder to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Personal Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data. You have the right to obtain information on how your Personal Data is processed and to receive a copy of it.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can check the accuracy of his/her Personal Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. If certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of his or her Personal Data. In that case, the Holder will not process them for any purpose other than their storage.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. If certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Personal Data from the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when Personal Data is managed by automated means and its processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your rights have been violated.The above requests should be sent by email to the contact address of the Data Controller indicated in this document.
Data are processed and stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. In particular:
– when processing is based on the user’s consent, the Data Controller may retain personal data longer (unless such consent is revoked), up to a maximum of 10 years;
– in case of contract establishment, data will be kept for 10 years after the termination of the relationship for the fulfillment of all legal obligations;
– in the event of court litigation, for the duration of the litigation, until the time limits for appeal actions have been exhausted.